• Support Senator Patty Ritchie’s ATV trail system bill. Click here for details
and to give your support.
• The Pollard Trail, which comes off of Pollard Rd into the field area has been changed. Please stay on the new trail close to the tree line as new crops have been planted and riders need to take care not to damage them.
Temporary signs have been posted for new trail and new signs have been ordered to assist in new trail direction. Thank you as always. Our Landowners appreciate us taking the time and effort to make sure their properties are not damaged.
• N&N Redemption in Hannibal is no longer a site to purchase stickers for our trail system due to new ownership at this time. We thank Peggy and Dwayne Shepard for their past service to us in doing this. It was a great help!!
The 'Go To' person now for stickers and applications other than the website and sending in, is Mike Blasczienski. Please give him a call at 315-806-1933 for further information.
• The Best Hand Ride scheduled for May 16th has been cancelled due to the conditions of the trails and also obtaining new access in Hannibal. We apologize and we look forward to the Fall ride in September.
• As discussed at the club meeting on 4/7/15, the opening of the trails will be delayed until Friday May 1st due to extremely wet conditions.
• January / February / March 2015 Newsletter View Here (PDF)
• For Sale New Member Classifieds: View Here
• For the most current news and updates, please visit our Blog.
• Current Registration Form Download Here
• Current Club By-Laws -Download Here
• Current Code of Ethics -Download Here